A cute and personalized way to shield your face and neck from the sun!
This wide-brimmed hat is actually made of a grosgrain type ribbon, making it perfect for travel. It can be folded and packed in a suitcase or beach bag and then opened again without ruining its shape. It has about a 4" wide brim all around and a matching tie around the hat that is sewn in place. The hat can be washed and air dried as well as spot cleaned. It is also rated with a 50+ UPF rating!
Monogram is embroidered on the back of the hat, on the brim, centered between the ribbon trim. If you'd rather the monogram at a different area on the hat, please specify when ordering in the text box in your shopping cart.
CURRENT IN STOCK COLORS:
- Black: 3
- Hot Pink: 1
- Brown: 2
- Yellow: 2
- Royal Blue: out of stock
- Lime: 2
***When ordering, be sure to include the following:***
1.) Color of hat
2.) Color of thread for embroidery
3.) Initials you'd like embroidered. Please CLEARLY state the order of initials... remember the LAST name is in the MIDDLE. For example... Jane Marie Doe is jDm.
4.) Monogram Font
---Please note that current turnaround time is up to 3 weeks because each hat is embroidered, packed, and shipped by yours truly! The turnaround time does not include shipping, so it is 2-3 weeks from the time you pay and place your order until it is put in the mail. If you need it any earlier, please convo me, and we'll let you know if we can accommodate your request. Thanks!---
Good uses for this hat:
- Graduation presents for girls going to the beach on their senior trip or for spring break
- Gift for Mom (especially Moms watching their kids' baseball teams or swimming lessons this summer out in the hot sun!)
- Fun hat for ladies' showers or bridal brunches or derbies
- Great gift for the bride-to-be to use on her honeymoon
- A wonderful gift for the outdoorsy lady or gardener to keep the sun off of her head and neck
- Unique bridal party gifts!
- Maybe just a gift for yourself! Bring on a cruise or just lounge by the pool.
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information