- Turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. If you need an order by a certain time, please convo me. I'll let you know ASAP if I can accommodate your request. Thanks! Keep reading to find out more...
- This is a child's size hat, great for boys or girls
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton twill material (Main photo shows white hat)
- Brown leather strap and antique brass colored buckle in the back
- Pigment dyed fabric gives them a worn-in, vintage look! Please note that since these are pigment dyed, there will be some variation in color from cap to cap. Also, in some of the darker colors especially, if you wash this hat, the colors will run so be sure to wash them with like colors!
- Mini cheerleader embroidered on the front, center of each hat
- You can choose from any hair, skin, and uniform color combo that you'd like
- You don't have to choose only from our hair/skin color charts. If you see another thread color on our charts that would work better for you, definitely feel free to use it! It's hard to capture the wonderful rainbow of hair and skin tones in just a few thread colors!
- The cheerleader design will be sewn exactly as it's shown... meaning we can't change the hair style or length, etc.
CHOOSING THREAD & HAT COLORS:
- Choose your hat color from the drop down menu labeled "Primary Colors"
- Leave a message when checking out in the text box in your shopping cart with what 4 thread colors you need. See photo #2 for exactly what I'll need.
- You can also choose to have only one color for the uniform/trim/bow instead of two.
For example, the main photo shows:
1. Hair color 7 / 2. Skin color 3 / 3. Main Uniform Purple / 4. Trim and Bow Goldenrod
(Feel free to copy and paste this example and just fill in your own choices!!)
Want to add a bow to the back? Find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/579355680/add-on-bow-to-the-back-of-any-purchased
Add on a monogram or your favorite player's jersey number to the side of your hat. Check out our add on's: https://www.etsy.com/shop/finethreadart?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20015010
- Circumference of cap adjustable from 18.25" to 22"
- The hat's measurement from ear to ear over the top, center of the hat is about 11.5" so it's about 5.75" from the top of the ear to the button on top of the hat.
- If you're unsure about whether this will fit your child, please measure their head and compare to the circumference measurements above because all kids are different!! That's the most reliable way to check!
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.