- Remember to type the following in the text box before checking out:
1. Thread Color
2. State OR Monogram initials (Please specify which letter is the last name, which will be larger and in the center)
Finally a comfortable hat for long-haired ladies!
- 100% Cotton
- Distressed on front of hat and bill
- Very soft and comfortable! Not a stiff or tall front hat. More of a "Dad hat" fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure in the back to easily fit around your ponytail
- Worn/vintage look (there will be some color variation from hat to hat)
- Choose from either a mini state (we have all 50!) or a regular size monogram
- Mini states are around 1" tall
- A regular monogram will be around 2" tall
- Turnaround time is 2-3 weeks, unless we discuss otherwise before your order is placed. Please send a message if you need your hat by a specific date, and I'll let you know if I can accommodate your time frame. Thanks!
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
Check out our FAQ and shipping info below...
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.