Please remember to include any thread color changes when you check out to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
**Where do I type my thread colors??**
Type all info that I'll need to embroider your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart labeled "note to finethreadart."
2-3 weeks from payment until shipment. If you need your order earlier than that time frame, please send a convo to me. I'll let you know ASAP if I can get your order to you in the time needed. Please choose Priority Mail when checking out for any early order placed. Thanks!
- 100% cotton, pigment-dyed Youth cap
- Vintage look with worn edges (Please note, because of pigment dying and vintage wash, caps can vary slightly in color because of the dye process)
- Back has leather strap with antique brass buckle for adjusting size
- White cap shown in main photo
- Embroidery is a vintage type of design, so the design is not fully filled in (see second photo). It's purposely stitched out lightly to resemble a hand-sewn effect.
- If you'd like to change the colors of the umbrella and ball to more masculine colors for a boy or just different colors altogether, remember to add a note in your shopping cart before checking out
- Circumference of cap adjustable from 18.25" to 22"
- The hat's measurement from ear to ear over the top, center of the hat is about 11.5" so it's about 5.75" from the top of the ear to the button on top of the hat.
- If you're unsure about whether this will fit your child, please measure their head and compare to the circumference measurements above because all kids are different!! That's the most reliable way to check!
- Looking for an infant or small toddler hat? Find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/509625516/infant-or-small-toddler-monogram
Any other questions? Send me a message!
Please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
Want to see the ADULT version of this hat or get a matching hat with your little one?? See it here:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
I will try to get in touch with you shortly after your order is placed if you forget a thread color, font, initials, etc. Please make sure your notifications are turned on, check your inbox, and make sure your e-mail is up to date! If I don't hear back from you after 3 failed attempts over the course of one week, I will do one of the following:
1- Go forward with the info that I do have and use my best judgement.
2- If I'm missing a thread color only, I'll use the same color that's on the main photo of the listing.
3- If I'm missing pertinent info like initials or a name, I will cancel your order and refund what was paid. You may re-order, but I will only proceed if I have 100% of the info needed for me to embroider your order.