**Where do I type my thread choice and state??**
Type in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your cart
- Turnaround time is 2-3 weeks from payment until shipment. If you need your order earlier than that time frame, please send a convo to me. I'll let you know ASAP if I can get your order to you in the time needed. Please choose Priority Mail when checking out for any early order placed. Thanks!
- 100% cotton, brushed for softness
- Soft hat with no button on top for safety
- Back has elastic strap for comfort and ease of adjusting size
- Hat diameter on inside is 5-7/8". The measurement around the head is around 18" to 18.5" stretched a little. The measurement over the head ear to ear is around 11".
- In my opinion, this hat is more for infants up to smaller toddlers, depending on their head size. If your toddler's head is on the larger side, I'd suggest going with one of our youth hats instead. Find the youth hats here:
Pigment Dyed Hats: https://www.etsy.com/listing/95948730/kids-monogram-baseball-cap-hat-for-girls
Fabric Strap Hats: https://www.etsy.com/listing/466732064/kids-monogram-baseball-cap-hat-fabric
- Hats come in pink, white, or blue
- You can choose any thread color you'd like for the state design
- The states are around 1" to 1-1/4" tall
- The main photo shows the white hat with navy blue thread for the Louisiana.
- All 50 US states available
Any other questions? Send me a message!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
May 17, 2018
So sweet! I can’t wait for our two month old to fit into this in the coming months!