**Where do I type my monogram??**
Type all info that I'll need to embroider your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart. *Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, fabric choice) to insure that your order isn't delayed!
- 50/50 cotton/polyester fleece, 9.5 oz.
- Collared neckline that can be worn up or folded down
- Antique brass colored quarter-zip neckline
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex for comfort and to stay put
- Runs pretty true to size. Order a size up if you're looking for a looser or longer fit. See size chart below...
- The monogram will be a large design at about 2.5" to 3.5" tall, depending on your font choice.
- You can choose either the circle applique or the block applique with any fabric of your choice
- The block applique font will have loose threads around the edges, but they are treated with a fray resistant liquid. I'd still recommend hanging to dry to preserve your embroidery and keep it looking its best!
- I suggest using a contrast color on the block font to easily read your letters rather than a coordinating or tone-on-tone thread which may be hard to see.
To insure the best fit, please consider the size chart when ordering. This sweatshirt is a unisex size with a roomy fit. The following are all measurements across the widest part of the chest, under the arms, when the sweatshirt is flat:
- Up to 3 weeks from time of payment until time of shipment, but it could definitely be earlier. If you need your order by a specific date, please send a message before ordering. I'll let you know ASAP if I can accommodate your request.
When ordering, please remember to include the following in the "Note to Finethreadart" text box in your shopping cart when checking out:
3- Thread color(s)
4- Monogram Font
5- Monogram initials.... please let me know the exact order of your monogram! For the block font, we embroider initials in the normal order of first, middle, last. For the circle font, the last name will be the larger initial in the center.
6- Fabric Choice Number
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!