* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
**Where do I type my monogram, thread color, and monogram font??**
You will type all info needed for your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the hat to your cart.
Turnaround Time: Up to 3 weeks. Please send a convo if you need an item by a specific time before placing your order. All early orders should choose Priority Mail when checking out.
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton adult sized baseball hat
- Adjustable brown leather strap and antique brass buckle
- Worn/vintage look (there will be some color variation from hat to hat)
- "MRS." applique on front or you can choose 3 initials if you'd prefer
- Choose from our main floral fabrics, our metallic fabrics, or our gingham fabrics.
- Your monogram will be sewn in the center the hat around 2.25" high. Note that the edges of the applique are left raw with some thread that is loose on purpose. It is treated with a fray-resisting liquid to help reduce loose threads.
- A brighter or contrasting thread will work best with these types of appliques. If you choose a thread that blends in, it makes the outline very hard to see. Your letters won't stand out as much.
- Choose from either "MRS." or you can use your own 3 initials
***When ordering, include this in the message to seller text box in your shopping cart:***
1- Thread color for monogram
2- Fabric Choice
3- Your choice of "Mrs." or your 3 initials
This hat can adjust from about 20.25" to 24" in circumference.
If you'd like a quantity of more than one hat, just purchase them right from here. If I don't have the quantity you need, send me a convo, and I'll add stock!! I offer a 10% discount if you're ordering 8 or more hats.
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/FineThreadArt<br /> Instagram:
www.instagram.com/finethreadart<br /> Website:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.