* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
For turnaround time, sizing, and how to enter your monogram info, please keep reading!!
- 5.5 oz 100% pigment dyed cotton
- Pigment dyed shirts creates a unique look on each shirt, so some color variation is to be expected. The more these shirts are washed and dried, the softer and more worn in they look. Be sure to only wash with like colors to prevent colors running!!
- Choose 2 letters for your favorite state or use your own initials for the applique!
- There are 2 sizes for the letters... you can see that the TX shirt has the letters all the way to the edges of the pocket while the LA shirt fits in the center. You can choose large (TX) or small (LA).
- The main photo shows the Pewter shirt with floral fabric #7, outlined in shimmering gold.
- A contrasting thread color works best with these letters. Thread colors that match the fabric exactly will blend in too much and make the letters hard to read.
- The monogram is sewn on top of the pocket, meaning the pocket will NOT be functional. It is sewn closed with the monogram.
- Please fill out the following info in the text box in your shopping cart when ordering:
1- Thread Color
2- Fabric Choice (choose from photo 1: florals, photo 2: metallics, or photo 3: ginghams)
3- The 2 letters you'd like embroidered (either a state or your own initials)
- These shirts are a unisex sized shirt (not a ladies' fit). Please refer to the following size chart. All measurements are chest measurements of the shirts below the arms around the widest part beneath the arms:
- Small: 35-37 in.
- Medium: 38-40 in.
- Large: 41-43 in.
- XL: 44-46 in.
- XXL: 47-49 in.
- 3XL: 50-53 in.
- 4XL: 54-57 in.
- Up to 3 weeks from time of payment until time of shipment. If you need your shirt by a specific date, please send a message before placing your order to see if we can accommodate your request with the work we already have on our schedule. Thank you!
- I offer a 10% discount if you are ordering 8 or more of one item, even if the monograms are all different (for example, if you're ordering for a group of bridesmaids).
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!