* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
Red Cotton Bloomers with a name or initials, plus snaps for easy changing!
*Turnaround Time: Up to 3 weeks. Please send a convo if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know ASAP if I can accommodate your time frame. All early orders must choose Priority Mail to insure a quicker ship time.*
- Red cotton knit ruffle bloomers with a snap closure at the bottom
- Available in sizes 0/6 Month, 6/12 Month, 12/18 Month, 18/24 Month
- Bloomers run a little large in my opinion, but they can be worn for a longer time than non-stretchy woven diaper covers because of the stretch.
- Please see photo #3 for size suggestions
- Bloomers can be embroidered with either 3 initials, 1 large initial, or a name (Can be just first name or first and middle)
- Monograms will be around 3" in height, depending on font choice
- Remember that traditional monograms have the last name as the larger, center letter. Please be specific when listing initials so that we can be sure to embroider your monogram correctly. An easy way to type a monogram is as follows: jDm for Jane Marie Doe.
After adding your item to the shopping cart, there will be a text box where you can type a note to Fine Thread Art before checking out. This is where you'll type the following:
1- Font Choice
2- Thread Color
3- Initials or Name with correct monogram order/spelling
If you have any questions at all, please ask! I'll be happy to help!
Find Fine Thread Art around the web:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.