* ****Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
Turnaround time is up to 3 weeks. If you need it by a specific time, please convo me before placing your order. Priority Mail must be paid for any early order. Thank you!!
- Canvas outer in natural color, zipper closure, with Clear Vinyl Pockets inside for jewelry and small items
- Trimmed in turquoise canvas with carrying handle and lined in matching turquoise polyester fabric
- Snappable piece holds 4 clear pockets inside to hold your favorite rings, necklaces, or even contact lens cases! Plenty of room inside canvas bag for bracelets and larger jewelry
- 4.75" x 4.75" x 3.5" with (4) 3.5" pouches inside, hook and loop fastener on each pouch
- Perfect gifts for travelers or a bride-to-be!
- Main photo shows Prestige for the monogram and melon thread
- Embroidered monogram or name will be around 1" to 1.5" tall, depending on your font choice
- Middle letter will be larger and should generally be your last name in a traditional ladies' monogram.
- IMPORTANT: If you're unsure about how to order the initials for a monogram, please just list FULL NAMES instead for each item. This will eliminate any confusion! Thanks so much!!
- Please list your monogram initials or name in the "Note to Seller" text box in your shopping cart before completing checkout as well as your thread color and font choice.
Want to see more font choices or see larger photos of the thread colors? Find them here: www.finethreadart.com/gallery
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
Our Instagram Page:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
I will try to get in touch with you shortly after your order is placed if you forget a thread color, font, initials, etc. Please make sure your notifications are turned on, check your inbox, and make sure your e-mail is up to date! If I don't hear back from you after 3 failed attempts over the course of one week, I will do one of the following:
1- Go forward with the info that I do have and use my best judgement.
2- If I'm missing a thread color only, I'll use the same color that's on the main photo of the listing.
3- If I'm missing pertinent info like initials or a name, I will cancel your order and refund what was paid. You may re-order, but I will only proceed if I have 100% of the info needed for me to embroider your order.