* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
Turnaround time: Up to 3 weeks. If you need your order by a certain time, please send a message before ordering. I'll let you know ASAP if I can get your order to you by that time! All early orders have to have Priority Mail chosen at check out.
- 100% cotton t-shirt with left chest pocket
- Gray shirt is 90/10 cotton/poly blend
- Neon colors are 50/50 cotton/poly blend
- Adult unisex sizing, runs pretty true to size
- Choose any thread color combo for your monogram and flowers! Perfect to match team colors or certain themes.
- The monogram is sewn on top of the pocket, meaning the pocket will NOT be functional. It is sewn closed with the monogram.
- Choose either a 3-letter monogram (or one or two letters!) or "MOM"
- Remember that I'll need 4 thread colors... main center flower, smaller flowers, greenery, and monogram.
- These shirts are a unisex sized shirt (not a ladies' fit). Please refer to the following size chart. All measurements are chest measurements of the shirts below the arms around the widest part beneath the arms:
- Small: 38-40 in.
- Medium: 42-44 in.
- Large: 46-48 in.
- XL: 50-52 in.
- XXL: 54-56 in.
- 3XL: 58-60 in.
- 4XL: 60-62 in.
- 5XL: 62-64 in.
Please remember to include the following 5 things:
1- Shirt color
2- Shirt Size
3- Thread Colors
4- Monogram font
5- Initials in the order you'd like them embroidered
(Remember: A traditional monogram has the last name in the center of the monogram!)
- I offer a 10% discount if you are ordering 8 or more of one item, even if the monograms are all different (for example, if you're ordering for a group of bridesmaids).
- I can get these shirts without a pocket in kids' sizes if you're looking for matching Mom and me shirts or shirts for a family vacation. Just ask!
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.