Turnaround Time: Up to 3 weeks. Please send a convo if you need your bag by a particular date before you purchase it. I'll be happy to let you know whether or not I can accommodate your time frame. Thanks!
**Remember to type in your monogram/name info in the text box in your shopping cart before checking out!**
- 12"H x 18"W x 6"D
- Light Blue and White or Pink and White Striped Seersucker
- Lined in Solid Blue or Pink Polyester
- Small Zippered Interior Pocket
- 2 Exterior Pockets Lined in Waterproof Material on Either Side of Bag... Perfect for Bottles!
- Shoulder Straps with Approx. 10" Drop
- *ONLY ONE BLUE BAG LEFT! PINK IS SOLD OUT.*
- Monogram will be embroidered on front and center exterior of bag
- You can choose from either a 3 letter monogram, one large single initial, or a full name
- Please type your font choice and what you'd like embroidered in the text box in your shopping cart before checking out.
- Please specify if you'd prefer a larger center letter for the last name or if you'd rather all 3 letters to be the same size in regular first, middle, last order.
Find more from Fine Thread Art around the web:
*No returns on any personalized items*
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!