*Please type your monogram initials and thread colors in the text box in your shopping cart so that all info I'll need to embroider your cap will be right there on the printed receipt after you complete your order! See info below about typing your initials in the correct order.
- Turnaround time is up to 3 weeks.Please send a message before ordering if you need your hat by a specific date. Priority Mail should be chose for any early order. Thanks!
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton
- Adjustable brown leather strap and antique brass buckle
- Worn/vintage look (there will be some color variation from hat to hat)
- This hat can adjust from about 20.25" to 24" in circumference.
- Main photo shows the coral cap with pineapple in gold and kelly green, monogram in mint julep, fancy font
- Up to 3 weeks from time of payment until time of shipment
- Pineapple design on the left of the hat with your monogram on the right
- Middle letter will be larger and should generally be your last name
- I'm sorry, no Greek lettering can be embroidered
- IMPORTANT: If you're unsure about how to order the initials for a monogram, please just list Full Names instead for each item. This will eliminate any confusion! Thanks so much!!
***When ordering, include this in the message to seller text box in your shopping cart:***
1- Three thread colors (1 for pineapple, 1 for top of pineapple, 1 for monogram)
2- Initials to embroider in the order of first name, last name, middle/maiden name...
be sure to *Clearly* specify which letter is the LAST name, which goes in the middle and is larger.
For example: Jane Marie Doe... jDm... first initial, last initial, middle initial. If you're not sure, just write out full name. Thanks! :)
If you'd like a quantity of more than one hat, just purchase them right from here. If I don't have the quantity you need, send me a convo, and I'll add stock!! Ask about group discounts for 8 or more hats!
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
---Please note that current turnaround time is up to 3 weeks from the time your order is placed and paid for until it is shipped, no exceptions. This is to insure there is plenty of time in case there are shipping delays getting to me or colors out of stock as well as time for me to embroider orders already in line. If you need a hat by a specific date, you must send me a convo first and we have to agree on the time frame before I can guarantee any early shipment. Choosing Priority Mail shipping when checking out will also shorten your actual shipping time from 3-5 days to 2-3. Thanks!---
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
Our Instagram Page:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information