Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
- Turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. If you need an order by a certain time, please convo me. I'll let you know ASAP if I can accommodate your request. Thanks! Keep reading to find out more...
- This is a child's size hat
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton twill material (Main photo shows the pale pink hat)
- Brown leather strap and antique brass colored buckle in the back
- You can choose either "Big Sister" or "Little Sister" designs or the "One of Each" combo to get a little sister and big sister hat for a couple of dollars less.
- Pigment dyed fabric gives them a worn-in, vintage look! Please note that since these are pigment dyed, there will be some variation in color from cap to cap. Also, in some of the darker colors especially, if you wash this hat, the colors will run so be sure to wash them with like colors!
CHOOSING THREAD & HAT COLORS:
- Choose your hat color from the drop down menu labeled "Primary Colors"
- You can either use the same thread colors that I used in the main photo or choose your own. Just select which you'd prefer from the second drop down menu.
- You can suggest a few colors that you'd like or a general color scheme for the design. We use 4 colors total: 1. Arrow tail and small hearts 2. Arrow heart and smaller hearts around 3. Center of arrow 4. Big Sister/Little Sister wording
- Circumference of cap adjustable from 18.25" to 22"
- The hat's measurement from ear to ear over the top, center of the hat is about 11.5" so it's about 5.75" from the top of the ear to the button on top of the hat.
- If you're unsure about whether this will fit your child, please measure their head and compare to the circumference measurements above because all kids are different!! That's the most reliable way to check!
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
I will try to get in touch with you shortly after your order is placed if you forget a thread color, font, initials, etc. Please make sure your notifications are turned on, check your inbox, and make sure your e-mail is up to date! If I don't hear back from you after 3 failed attempts over the course of one week, I will do one of the following:
1- Go forward with the info that I do have and use my best judgement.
2- If I'm missing a thread color only, I'll use the same color that's on the main photo of the listing.
3- If I'm missing pertinent info like initials or a name, I will cancel your order and refund what was paid. You may re-order, but I will only proceed if I have 100% of the info needed for me to embroider your order.