Turnaround time is up to 3 weeks. If you need it by a specific time, please convo me before placing your order, and I'll be happy to let you know if I can accommodate your timeline. Priority Mail must be paid for any early order. Thank you!!
"It's my birthday, y'all" so let's celebrate!
- 100% jersey cotton, lined in the same fabric
- Hook and loop closure
- This is a larger bib, which is great to cover up those nice birthday outfits when eating cake and ice cream. You can also use it without a shirt underneath for first birthday smash cake photos! I do have a smaller ruffle bib, which is only about 11.5" long. If you'd prefer this one, just let me know!
- Approximately 9" wide by 15" long laid flat
- These will shrink and fluff up some after washing because they are 100% cotton! I recommend washing and laying flat to dry to preserve both the embroidery and sizing and then tumble drying on low or ironing from the back of the item on a low setting or with a pressing cloth.
- You can choose a total of 4 thread colors to match your party or outfit color scheme! The photo above shows 3 colors... carnation, shrimp, and shimmering gold.
- You'll type your thread colors in the Note to Finethreadart text box in your shopping cart before checking out.
- This embroidery design is pre-designed, so I don't offer font changes on it. Thanks for your understanding!
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!