**Where do I type my monogram??**
Type all the following 3 things in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart:
1- Font choice
2- Thread color
3- The initials or name you'd like embroidered.
- Turnaround time is up to 3 weeks from payment until shipment. If you need your order earlier than that time frame, please send a convo to me. I'll let you know ASAP if I can get your order to you in the time needed. Please choose Priority Mail when checking out for any early order placed. Thanks!
- 100% cotton, brushed for softness
- Soft hat with no button on top for safety
- Back has elastic strap for comfort and ease of adjusting size
- Hat diameter on inside is 5-7/8". The measurement around the head is around 18" to 18.5" stretched a little. The measurement over the head ear to ear is around 11".
- In my opinion, this hat is more for infants up to small toddlers, depending on their head size. If your toddler's head is on the larger side, I'd suggest going with one of our youth hats instead. Find the youth hats here:
Pigment Dyed Hats: https://www.etsy.com/listing/95948730/kids-monogram-baseball-cap-hat-for-girls
Fabric Strap Hats: https://www.etsy.com/listing/466732064/kids-monogram-baseball-cap-hat-fabric
When Ordering, Please Include the Following:
(You will type this into the text box in your shopping cart after you've added the item to your cart)
1- Color of thread for embroidery
2- Initials or name to embroider
3- Font choice
**Remember that a traditional monogram is listed with the LAST name in the center, which will be the larger letter. For example, Jane Marie Doe would be listed on your order as jDm. If you're unsure, please write out the full name, and I'll figure out the monogram order. Thanks!**
- You can choose between a 3-letter monogram, a single initial, or a name.
- Keep in mind that since these hats are small that the actual embroidery area is also small. If you choose a name, it will be around 1" tall (like the blue cap shown with "Andrew" embroidered), depending on the length of the name. Three letter monograms will also be around 1" tall at the highest point.
Any other questions? Send me a message!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
Or join us on Twitter:
Or see more on our website:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
Aug 1, 2018
Jul 25, 2018
Jul 22, 2018
Jul 10, 2018