**Where do I type my monogram??**
Type all info that I'll need to embroider your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart. Turnaround time is up to 3 weeks. No early orders being taken at this time. Keep reading to find out more...
- Cool cotton and nylon blend fabric similar to a fishing shirt to keep you cool in the sun. Lightweight and quick drying.
- Water repellent and UV 50+ rating with a soil release treatment and adjustable chin strap with a locking adjuster in case of windy conditions. Foldable to allow for easy packing.
- 4" large floatable brim with a 100% cotton terry sweatband on the interior around the head for absorbing sweat as well as a mesh lining to keep head cooler
- Available in 2 sizes:
- S/M: approximately 22-1/2" interior head circumference
- L/XL: approximately 23-1/2" interior head circumference
- Navy hat has tan under brim. Stone hat has navy under brim. White hat is white throughout.
- The hat is monogrammed with your initials in the back of the hat, but it could really be worn either way. If you have a preference, let me know!
***When ordering, include these 3 things in the message to seller text box in your shopping cart:***
1- Color of thread(s) for embroidery
2- Monogram Font
2- Initials to embroider
in the order of first name, last name, middle/maiden name... be sure to *Clearly* specify which letter is the LAST name, which goes in the middle and is larger.
For example: Jane Marie Doe... jDm... first initial, last initial, middle initial. If you're not sure, just write out full name. Thanks! :)
If you'd like a quantity of more than one hat, just purchase them right from here. If I don't have the quantity you need, send me a convo, and I'll add stock!! I will credit the difference in shipping for a quantity of 5 hats or more.
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
---Please note that current turnaround time is up to 3 weeks from the time your order is placed and paid for until it is shipped, no exceptions. This is to insure there is plenty of time in case there are shipping delays getting to me or colors out of stock as well as time for me to embroider orders already in line. Each hat is embroidered by yours truly, and I want to make sure you're getting exactly what you'd like! :) Thanks!---
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check us out around the web:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information