**Where do I type my monogram??**
Type your monogram font, thread color(s), and initials in the order of first name, last name, middle name in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart.
The perfect sweatshirt to wear to class on chilly days, to hang out by the bonfire, or to cheer on your favorite team in the stands on a cold day! (Main photo is White sweatshirt, coral thread, and scalloped fishtail font.)
- 50/50 cotton/polyester fleece, 8 oz. (This quarter zip is a little more lightweight than our other quarter zip with the navy sweatshirt as the main photo. Great for layering or for weather that's not quite as cold!)
- Collared neckline that can be worn up or folded down
- Aluminum zipper
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex for comfort and to stay put
- The monogram will be a large design at about 2.5" to 3.5" tall, depending on your font choice. This is to insure the monogram doesn't look lost on the sweatshirt because of its bulkiness compared to just a regular t-shirt! If you'd rather a smaller monogram, just let me know in your note to seller box. I'll go down one size on the font size to about 2" to 2.75". Remember to list TWO thread colors if you chose one of our 2-tone monograms. :)
To insure the best fit, please consider the size chart when ordering. This sweatshirt is a unisex size with a roomy fit. The following are all measurements around the widest part of the chest, under the arms, when the sweatshirt is flat:
- 3 weeks (15 business days) from time of payment until time of shipment
When ordering, please remember to include the following in the "Note to Finethreadart" text box in your shopping cart when checking out:
3- Thread color(s)
4- Monogram Font
5- Monogram initials... remember, a monogram is listed in the order of first name, LAST NAME, middle/maiden name. If you're not sure, just list the full name. Thanks!
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information