* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
- 100% polyester waterproof material, lined in 100% poly mesh body and hood
- Two front zippered pockets, zip-off hood, velcro tabs on cuffs
- Small pouch that comes with the jacket for you to fold up and store it in when not in use.
- Hem hits between the hip and upper thigh, depending on your height. Please reference size chart for most accurate measurements.
- Contoured ladies' fit... please consult size chart below for more info on fit.
- Main photo shows dark gray jacket with script circle monogram in teal thread
- The monogram will be sewn on the left chest area.
- Please remember to list 2 thread colors if you're choosing our two-color monogram font as well as your preference on which color goes where.
- List monogram initials in the order of first name, last name, middle name for a traditional monogram where your last name is the larger, center letter
To insure the best fit, please consider the size chart when ordering. These jackets are a ladies' fit with a somewhat slimmer cut along the sides/mid-section. Ordering up a size is sometimes best, especially if these will be worn over bulky clothing underneath. The following are measurements around the fullest part of the chest:
- XS: 32-34 inches
- Small: 35-36 inches
- Medium: 37-38 inches
- Large: 39-41 inches
- XL: 42-44 inches
- XXL: 45-47 inches
- 3XL: 48-50 inches
- 4XL: 52-53 inches
If you're looking for a looser fit, check out our unisex rain coat. It's the exact same fabric as this rain coat, but it's more of a square, straight fit. Find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/569206737/monogram-unisex-or-mens-rain-coat-jacket
Please include the following on your order:
1- Jacket Size
2- Jacket Color
3- Thread color(s) for embroidery
4- Monogram Font
5- Monogram initials... remember, a monogram is listed in the order of first name, LAST NAME, middle/maiden name. If you're not sure, just list the full name. Thanks!
- Up to 3 weeks from time of payment until time of shipment. If you need your order earlier, please convo me before to make sure I can accommodate your time frame. Thanks!
Newsletter Sign-Up: http://eepurl.com/CDYY1
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.