**Where do I type my monogram, thread color, and monogram font??**
You will type all info needed for your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the hat to your cart.
Turnaround Time: 3 Weeks from time of payment until it is put in the mail to be shipped
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton adult sized baseball hat
- Adjustable brown leather strap and antique brass buckle
- Worn/vintage look (there will be some color variation from hat to hat)
- Mason Jar is appliqued on the front of the hat with a monogram in the center
- Main photo shows Raspberry hat with jDb in a fancy monogram font, ivory thread
- Your monogram will be sewn in the center of a mason jar applique that's around 2" high. It is appliqued in a tone-on-tone aqua fabric, lined in sky blue thread with a silver top. You can choose the color of both your monogram and the little bow that's stitched around the top of the jar. If only one color is listed, then I will sew both your monogram and the bow in the same color. The monogram is small at around 1" to 1.5" in height so that it can fit within the jar.
***When ordering, include this in the message to seller text box in your shopping cart:***
1- Thread color for monogram
2- Thread color for bow around top of mason jar
3- Your initials in the order of first name, LAST NAME, middle/maiden name... be sure to *Clearly* specify which letter is the LAST name, which goes in the middle and is larger. For example: Jane Marie Doe... jDm... first initial, last initial, middle initial. If you're not sure, just write out full name. Thanks! :)
This hat can adjust from about 20.25" to 24" in circumference.
If you'd like a quantity of more than one hat, just purchase them right from here. If I don't have the quantity you need, send me a convo, and I'll add stock!! I will credit the difference in shipping for a quantity of 5 hats or more.
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
---Please note that current turnaround time is up to 3 weeks from the time your order is placed and paid for until it is shipped, no exceptions. This is to insure there is plenty of time in case there are shipping delays getting to me or colors out of stock as well as time for me to embroider orders already in line. I am not taking any early or expedited shipping orders at this time. Thanks!---
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information