* **** Please remember to include ALL monogram info (thread, font, initials in the correct order, size, color) to insure that your order isn't delayed! Thanks!
**Where do I type my thread color??**
Type all info that I'll need to embroider your order in the text box in your shopping cart after adding the item to your shopping cart. Turnaround time is 3 weeks. No early orders being taken at this time. Keep reading to find out more...
*Main photo is the white cap with a mint julep thread for the dog*
- Pigment dyed, 100% cotton twill material
- Brown leather strap and antique brass colored buckle in the back
- Pigment dyed fabric gives them a worn-in, vintage look! Please note that since these are pigment dyed, there will be some variation in color from cap to cap. Also, in some of the darker colors especially, if you wash this hat, the colors will run so be sure to wash them with like colors!
***When ordering, include this in the message to seller text box in your shopping cart:***
- Color of hat
- Color of thread for embroidery
- Mini Design (Choose from over 20 designs in second photo!)
- Circumference of cap adjustable from 18.25" to 22"
- The hat's measurement from ear to ear over the top, center of the hat is about 11.5" so it's about 5.75" from the top of the ear to the button on top of the hat.
- If you're unsure about whether this will fit your child, please measure their head and compare to the circumference measurements above because all kids are different!! That's the most reliable way to check!
If you're ordering multiple hats with the SAME design on each, I offer a 10% discount for 4 or more. If you order 10 or more, I offer a 15% discount.
Any other questions? Send me a message before ordering!
TURNAROUND TIME: Up to 3 weeks
For more info, please read my shop policies before making your purchase!
To see other great items from Fine Thread Art and to keep up with our day to day, check out our Facebook page:
This hat has been featured in treasuries!
Click on the link at the right -----> to check them out!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You'll type everything I need in the text box in your shopping cart. Please remember all info that I'll need in order to embroider your item so that it is not delayed! I'll need:
1- Thread Color
2- Font Choice
3- Name or Initials (Please be clear on which initial should be the center/larger letter)
4- Applique Fabric (if applicable)
5- Size/Color of item if you haven't already chosen from the drop down menu.
It all depends on the amount of work we already have in line. Please send a convo to ask about turnaround time if you need your order by a specific date. I'll let you know right away whether or not I can accommodate your request. Priority Mail should always be chosen for any early order.
Traditionally, a ladies' monogram will have her last name in the center. This is our most common monogram option. The easiest way for both you and I to know what order you'd like your initials it to type them this way: Jane Elizabeth Smith, monogram: jSm. I'm totally okay with you just typing out the full name as well so that there's no confusion on how the monogram will be sewn.
If you'd prefer a monogram with the letters all in the same size and in the first, middle, last order, please just leave a note explaining that you'd like them that way. Thanks so much!
No, not necessarily. If we already have the stock in our shop for everything that you'll need, you can go ahead and just add everything to your order on your own. If you get charged too much shipping, we always send a refund of the amount of postage that is not used, don't worry!
We can embroider either initials or a name on pretty much anything we sell as well as mini designs. We do not embroider any Disney items, team names or logos, fraternity/sorority letters, or any other licensed or trademarked logo or word as these are someone else's intellectual property. We do not sell anything with these designs on it. Also, please note that we will not embroider or include any type of profanity or inappropriate language on your item or in your package, including gift messages. Thanks for your understanding!
More than likely, YES! Send a message, and I'll let you know for sure. We love customizing products though like matching hats for Mom and Baby or matching designs for baby, kid, and adult hats for a group.
Nov 4, 2017
Very cute! We chose the Horse and my daughter loves it.
Aug 22, 2017
Adorable hat and good service from the seller. Thanks!
Aug 22, 2017
Adorable hat and good seller communication
Jul 18, 2017
Excellent seller! Received exactly what I wanted and very pleased with communication!
Jul 18, 2017
This seller is fantastic!! Communication was swift and friendly, and she went above and beyond to make sure I had just what I needed. Will without a doubt buy from this seller again!